New CEO Of Mohegan Sun Touts Company’s Expansion

Written by:
Guest
Published on:
Sep/12/2017

HARTFORD, Conn. (CBS Connecticut and AP) – The new chief executive officer for the company that owns the Mohegan Sun casino says it will continue expanding non-gambling amenities amid growing competition in New England.

Mario Kontomerkos was announced Tuesday as the CEO of Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment, the company owned by the Mohegan Tribe in Uncasville, Connecticut. Kontomerkos has been the company’s chief financial officer since 2011.

He said in an interview that the company’s expansion from two properties to seven over the last half decade has been key to its emergence from a financial predicament following the Great Recession.

The company kicked off a search for a new CEO following the resignation in February of Bobby Soper.

Gambling News

SiGMA Undercover: G911 Investigates if it is Worth Affiliates Coming to Malta

SiGMA Undercover: G911 Investigates if it is Worth Affiliates Coming to Malta

While many affiliates were actually flown into Malta to partake in the third annual Summit of iGaming Malta (SiGMA) without having to pay a dime, Gambling911 attended the old fashion tried and true method… We sneaked in using an assumed identity. 

Important Information About Point Spreads And Money Lines

Important Information About Point Spreads And Money Lines

As you well know, running a bookie business is not an easy thing. There are many things that you must keep learning every day.  While many of these things that you should learn every other day are aimed at helping you get to profit from your pay per head bookie site, there are those whose aim is to help improve service delivery.

Sigma2017 Malta Day 1 Agenda

Sigma2017 Malta Day 1 Agenda

For those in Malta at this year’s Sigma2017 the official full Day 1 kicks off Thursday Thanksgiving Day (for those who celebrate in the USA)

Las Vegas Shooting: Negligence Lawsuits Filed With 450 Plaintiffs

Las Vegas Shooting: Negligence Lawsuits Filed With 450 Plaintiffs

Four new negligence cases have been filed on behalf of more than 450 victims in the Las Vegas mass shooting last month.

Billionaire Could Get $5.6M in State Funds for Trump Plaza Demolition

Billionaire Could Get $5.6M in State Funds for Trump Plaza Demolition

A New Jersey redevelopment agency has given preliminary approval to a $5.6 million payment to billionaire investor Carl Icahn to help pay for the demolition of part of Atlantic City's former Trump Plaza casino.

Syndicate