The 2017 Haskell Invitational betting odds for Sunday’s big race appear below and are available here for wagering.
1. Irish War Cry (Rajiv Maragh) 5-2
2. Battle of Midway (Flavien Prat) 5-1
3. Timeline (Javier Castellano) 3-1
4. Practical Joke (Joel Rosario) 4-1
5. McCraken (Brian Hernandez Jr.) 9-2
6. Hence (Paco Lopez) 12-1
7.Girvin (Robby Albarado) 6-1
Post time is 5:48 p.m Sunday and will be broadcast on NBC from 5 to 6 pm EST, ensuring this race gets a nice bit of wagering activity. The Haskell is the 12th race on a 14-race card.
Irish War Cry will come in as the favorite. His trainer, Graham Motion was not exactly thrilled with drawing on the rail.
"I'd probably rather be in the middle,” he told DRF.com. "He's a horse that likes to set the pace so that's what we'll do on Sunday.''
The race features a million dollar purse.
- Ean Lamb, Gambling911.com