OJ Simpson Banned From Vegas Casino, Accused of Intoxication

Submitted by Guest on

Written by :

Guest

Published on :

OJ Simpson Banned From Vegas Casino, Accused of Intoxication

LAS VEGAS (AP) — O.J. Simpson's attorney says the former football star has been banned from The Cosmopolitan hotel-casino in Las Vegas.

Attorney Malcolm LaVergne on Thursday told The Associated Press that Simpson received a trespass notice from the hotel Wednesday. He denied that Simpson was intoxicated or belligerent while at the Las Vegas Strip property.

LaVergne says Simpson was not given a reason for the ban. He says Simpson contacted his parole officer Thursday and underwent drug and alcohol tests, which were negative.

The hotel in a statement says it does not comment on it guests.

Simpson was paroled from a Nevada prison last month after serving nine years for armed robbery and assault with a weapon in an ill-fated bid to retrieve memorabilia.

He is living in a Las Vegas gated community.

Related Content

Sick $9.4 Million in Jackpots Awarded Last Month at Seminole Classic Casino in Hollywood, Florida

Sick $9.4 Million in Jackpots Awarded Last Month at Seminole Classic Casino in Hollywood, Florida

If you are a regular reader of the Gambling911.com website, you're probably used to seeing news of high paying jackpots consistently being reported at Sacramento, California casinos.
$1.6 Million Grand Jackpot on Dragon Link Slot Machine at Seminole Casino Coconut Creek Florida

$1.6 Million Grand Jackpot on Dragon Link Slot Machine at Seminole Casino Coconut Creek Florida

A lucky guest at the Seminole Casino Coconut Creek in South Florida hit a Grand Jackpot worth more than $1.6 million while playing a Dragon Link™ slot. This is the latest jackpot to hit on the enormously popular slot.
Bally's Halts Chicago Casino Construction as Company Reports  $792 million in Revenue....$4.5 billion in DEBT?

Bally's Halts Chicago Casino Construction as Company Reports $792 million in Revenue....$4.5 billion in DEBT?

The company reported roughly $265.9 million in negative operating cash flow during the first six months of the year.